"Real Estate Home Staging
enhances the sales process by creating a home
that shows better than competing homes."
The relationship between a realtor and a client is very personal - built from trust and hope. Discussing the condition of a home can be a sensitive topic. Let our team take care of all the staging recommendations from a neutral standpoint.
Why not offer Home Staging as a Value Added Service to clients. A small investment can make a significant difference in a highly competitive market place.
What are the Benefits of Home Staging?
- shows better than competiting homes
- proven to sell quicker - for more money
- less money spent on advertising
- less time showing
- builds a satisfied & loyal client base
- stands out from the rest in a slow market
- creates more interest and increases the possibility of multiple offers in an active market
- always costs less than a reduction in the listing price
- distinct marketing advantage over non-staged homes
- buyers view staged homes as "well cared for" properties
- professional image - staged homes look better in print and internet advertising
- buyers and sellers will see you as a quality agent who wants to present a quality product to the market.
Who Benefits from Home Staging
- new development
- vacant or minimally furnished homes
- commercial resells
- rental properties